Japanese Missing Teacher

  I (Not want to Disclose my Name Consider Me as F) began learning Japanese at the end of October 2021, and I took private lessons from a man I'll call P. P was a teacher my mother discovered online at a website used in my country to find all kinds of teachers; you simply enter the subject and city you are looking for, and it will show you all the available teachers. For our classes, he would visit me at home once a week.

                   He was not only a really likable guy but also extremely relaxed and excellent in his teaching style, therefore I was very delighted to have him as my teacher. Everything was going well until I had to stop taking lessons at the end of the school year because I had examinations to take (external, not related to my Japanese) so we agreed to stop till my exams were over and have one more class after I completed with my exams and then leave on summer vacation. Then, strange things start to happen.

                He texted me the day before our final lesson to tell me that he was sick, so we decided to postpone it until the following week. A week later, when I call him, his phone is ringing but nobody is answering. To cut a long tale short, this conduct persisted throughout the entire summer. When I contact him, the phone rang and nobody answered. Not just from my phone, but also from my mother's, and both my mother and I would contact him, but he never responded. He texted me to cancel the class because he was sick, which was the only communication we had with him.

                 We tried calling him again after the summer ended, but nothing happened until October when he finally picked up. He said that his phone had been stolen, and he had been without access to it for the entire summer, notifying us that lessons would begin when he returned from vacation. Unfortunately, this is not the end of the tale because a week before w               👀

                    But this time is different because either his phone is ringing and no one is picking it up, or it says he's not available when I call. My mother and I have tried chatting and emailing him, but to no avail (we also found that all of their earlier emails together had vanished). We are upset and worried since, in particular, I felt quite happy throughout our classes as his pupil, but we are at a loss as to what to do at this point! Please let me know if there are any suggestions on how to contact him. e was supposed to begin my classes, he texted me to tell me that he was sick with Covid once more and promised to text me when he felt better. He had previously told me over the phone that he had Covid too.


Comments