My boyfriend prevented a sexual assault on me.

My boyfriend prevented a sexual assault on me.


     I was hanging out at a bar with some people a while back. Also present was my crush. One of the guys went to buy drinks and inquired about everyone's needs. I initially declined, but as I began to feel inebriated, I begged him for water. I left the group since I was so inebriated and sat down on a couch nearby. He sat down next to me and gave me the water. Our butts were in contact because we were seated so close together. I was speaking slurred and saying foolish things while appearing so inebriated. My waist was encircled by his hand.

I let him know I had to go to the bathroom. He offered to go with me, but I turned him down. After that, I passed out. I was able to go to the bathroom on my own, but I don't recall having to walk. He had to carry me, along with a few others, back. He shushed me by placing his finger on both of his lips before placing it on mine as I was apologizing to them for becoming wasted. They left to grab someone else who was inebriated while I was being brought back to my hotel room. After they brought the second person back, a few of the girls dressed me in pajamas. The females needed to lift me up so he helped them.

I'm not sure whether he did anything, but that night, my crush informed this guy that he liked me. Although he had a girlfriend and broke things off with me, my crush had been drinking as well. I'm curious as to why he made that claim about me. Maybe he wasn't aware that the other guy was abusing me and he was simply acting immature and intoxicated when he stated he liked me? Or perhaps he was attempting to keep me safe?


Give Your Feed Back About the Stroy. 

Comments